This is a simple tone control can be used in may audio applications. It can be added to amplifers, used as a stand alone control module, or even built into new and exciting instruments. It's one IC construction makes it a very compact circuit, as only a few support components are required. Plus, it does not use a dual power supply. This means that the circuit will run from 9V to 15V (although the bass will be a little weak at 9V).
IC LM1036 is controlled tone (bass/treble), volume and balance circuit for stereo applications in car radio, TV and audio systems. An additional control input allows loudness compensation to be simply effected. Four control inputs provide control of the bass, treble, balance and volume functions through application of DC voltages from a remote control system or, alternatively, from four potentiometers which may be biased from a zener regulated supply provided on the circuit. Each tone response is defined by a single capacitor chosen to give the desired characteristic.
Skema Rangkaian Bass-Trable Audio Tone Control
Note: Vcc can be anything between 9V to 16V and the output capacitors are 10uF/25V electrolytic.
Tone Control Features:
* Wide supply voltage range, 9V to 16V
* Large volume control range, 75 dB typical
* Tone control, 15 dB typical
* Channel separation, 75 dB typical
* Low distortion, 0.06% typical for an input level of 0.3 Vrms
* High signal to noise, 80 dB typical for an input level of 0.3 Vrms
* Few external components required